WHAT IF...
As I looked out the window that night, I couldn’t help but
wonder if all these is a bad idea. Moving on, starting over. What if I mess it
up again?
All these thoughts came to my head as I remembered how that life
hasn’t really been fair to me. All the good things that didn’t seem to last
long and all the bad things I’ve encountered, from losing my job, to losing my
parents and even the one I love to someone else.Is life really worth it? I
said.
All these I thought
to myself as I began to wonder how tomorrow was going to be.
A year after I’ve
experienced life, I got a new job with a good pay and all that comes with it
but, I wasn’t feeling excited and I felt like I wasn’t ready to face life. What
if I get sacked again? What if I lose everything just like before? What if I’m
not capable of handling this?
But then, on the
contrary, What if I miss this opportunity? What if this is a second chance?
What if this is a new beginning?
Well, life is a risk or isn’t that what they say and
eventually all we need is grace, strength, and courage to take it one step at a
time.
All these thoughts ran in my head as I decided I was going to give myself another chance and face life again hoping to get something better this time.
All these thoughts ran in my head as I decided I was going to give myself another chance and face life again hoping to get something better this time.
But still, What if I don’t find love again?
That was the last thought in my head when I received a message from Femi, my very good friend and then crush whose advances I’ve always ignored. “Hey girl, you’ve been on my mind all day, I really miss you and I want to see you. Let’s have dinner tomorrow shall we?”
That was the last thought in my head when I received a message from Femi, my very good friend and then crush whose advances I’ve always ignored. “Hey girl, you’ve been on my mind all day, I really miss you and I want to see you. Let’s have dinner tomorrow shall we?”
My lips curved up with smile as I read the text and said to
myself …..What if I do?
Well, what if has always been a great barrier to moving on.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this.
Great job mam