Highlights of my 2020! A tale of the past, present, and future.

Now, I had so much fun reading in 2020( Image i). I had a lot of free time on my hands and I dived into books I had always wanted to read but didn’t get the time to. It was exciting for me. I learned, unlearned got into people’s minds and saw ‘the light”, took notes, highlighted and what have you!

 I even tried reading more than a book at a time but in my little advice, don’t try it. Didn’t work out well for           me but, we meeuve



Image i



I signed up for online courses,saw movies( not as much as I used to though), listened to podcasts and attended webinars, learnt a new language, yes,  Je parle français maintenant,  joined the poet gang haha and of course, didn’t take the hippocratic oath(sighs)

So, now that you’ve got some gist about how 2020 was for me, let me ask you this. How’s 2021 looking already?  It’s day ten and what are you doing about your goals and the life you envisioned for 2021? The books you planned to read, the courses you planned to take, your personal development goals and all.

I know you might think this sounds a little bit too early but I’m still going to say it anyways. Dude, GET TO WORK! Seriously, wake up and smell the coffee!


 Listen up! A leadership expert once said, “you will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine”. Now, here’s the catch!

You do not have to take it all out at once. The goals you’ve written and all you planned to achieve. You don’t have to trick yourself into thinking you can get it all done at once.

 It’s a process! You go bit by bit, poco a poco, one step at a time till you get there.

Remember! “Never go a day without doing something that brings you closer to your purpose” and never forget to live life on your own  God’s own terms.


With love,

the phenomenal.

 

Oh ! I forgot  to tell you. I had a change of name(literally) or let me say, an addition of name in the year 2020 *winks*. In short, I am now the phenomenal and I am still dokto-dee!





Comments

Popular Posts